With skin cancer and melanoma affecting so many young adults sometimes it takes a different tactic to get their attention about the harm UV radiation can inflict on a persons life. How do we get young adults attention?
- “Natural is certainly healthier.”
- “No tan is worth your life.”
- “Love the skin you’re in!”
- “I like the shade of myself, pasty and proud!!”
- “A shade of pale is always better for your skin than a tanning bed.”
Or with photos?
All humor aside, will it actually take being diagnosed with melanoma and once removed (hopefully) being left with a horrible scar (or more) for the rest of their lives.
What will it take?